• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Area 51 version: one bomber dead, one on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better strap on some hip waders, this **** is about to get real deep.

I'm calling BS on everything.

Yep, I think you're right. A late night incident was fortuitous though..not much quality cell phone footage available.

Yep, I think you're right. A late night incident was fortuitous though..not much quality cell phone footage available.

Right on. Now their telling everyone in the area to stay indoors, don't go to work, don't answer the door unless who ever it is identifies themselves as law enforcement. No smart phones on the streets.

This story is so full of bull**** and we all know it. No witnesses except government employees. 1 suspect dead so he can't be questioned, the other one who knows where. Everyone had been fear filled so as too keep anyone from actually seeing what's going on up there. I'm not buying this for a minute. I'm not one to jump on the Area 51 train often but this is just too much.

This story is so full of bull**** and we all know it. No witnesses except government employees. 1 suspect dead so he can't be questioned, the other one who knows where. Everyone had been fear filled so as too keep anyone from actually seeing what's going on up there. I'm not buying this for a minute. I'm not one to jump on the Area 51 train often but this is just too much.

Me neither. 99.9999% of this sub-forum is just pure ridiculous, but there has been so much conflicting information in the form of eyewitness reports, video and photographic evidence that it's absurd.

We have two explosions in the matter of three days with no "real" suspects

We have a leader who throws a temper tantrum on international television and vows to circumvent his authority and do something about gun violence

That same leadership is demonizing christians, patriots, and returning veterans.....

Unanswered questions and this seems too much like Mr. Oswalds mistakes.....

Is there really any question that this could be used as a string of events to "fundamentally change america" as he promised? Something does stink about this and I would be willing to say this is not the last tragedy we will experience in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom