• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Area 51 version: one bomber dead, one on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have two explosions in the matter of three days with no "real" suspects

We have a leader who throws a temper tantrum on international television and vows to circumvent his authority and do something about gun violence

That same leadership is demonizing christians, patriots, and returning veterans.....

Unanswered questions and this seems too much like Mr. Oswalds mistakes.....

Is there really any question that this could be used as a string of events to "fundamentally change america" as he promised? Something does stink about this and I would be willing to say this is not the last tragedy we will experience in the near future.
what needs to be done is enforce our immigration laws with more strict penalties. these people sneak in here just to do us harm.show me your papers isnt the worse thing in the world to ask before a tragedy happens. but is magnifyed after....

what needs to be done is enforce our immigration laws with more strict penalties. these people sneak in here just to do us harm.show me your papers isnt the worse thing in the world to ask before a tragedy happens. but is magnifyed after....

You're in the wrong section. You seem to be buying this crap. I'm sure they are bahhing along to it elsewhere.

uhh no.

That name was caught on a police scanner and now seems to be erroneous reporting. Tripathi is of Indian decent and so far has not been confirmed, of course that may change.
Just a head-up.

Oooooo, so that isn't the guy?

Thanks for the info.

Just saw video in Boston, a huge column of armored humvees driving thru the streets. The entire city is on lockdown, over one 19 year old? I bet they have a drone in the area too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom