• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Area 51 version: one bomber dead, one on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else find it a little strange that a reward was never offered in the capture of the bombers. I'm no bounty hunter or anything but I never heard about one. almost like they didn't have all their game played out and were making up as they went. really didn't want the public to get involved with more pictures/video's.

did anyone else find it a little strange that a reward was never offered in the capture of the bombers. I'm no bounty hunter or anything but I never heard about one. almost like they didn't have all their game played out and were making up as they went. really didn't want the public to get involved with more pictures/video's.

I don't think rewards are typically offered for known armed terrorists.

WOW! They just shut down air traffic over Boston? It is now a no fly zone.

There was a reward of $5,000

Chris Dorner reward was one million.

WOW! They just shut down air traffic over Boston? It is now a no fly zone.

There was a reward of $5,000

Chris Dorner reward was one million.
$5k for info leading to capture, not a bounty.

Crazy. Has Boston never dealt with a murderer before?

I think the guberments real plan got screwed up, so they picked two chumps from video files that look vaguely islamic or not exactly american enough. Now all they have to do is murder them before they can talk

Interesting on the missing persons report in early April

Yes, this was my thought too. If that's a real legitimate report then did he go dark for a month in preparing for the attack or did he get put into a black van and they used that month to "convince him" the attack needed to happen?

It's so close to a movie script that it's un-real. Here's what I do know. I don't believe we'll EVER know what really happened.

Last edited:
Do kids this young really seem capable enough to do this on their own? my guess is they either got good training wherever they were radicalized or they were just pawns told to drop backpack hear and set off at this time
View attachment 183762
19 year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

Also Boston PD's twitter:
WARNING: Do Not Compromise Officer Safety by Broadcasting Tactical Positions of Homes Being Searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom