• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Area 51 version: one bomber dead, one on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the guberments real plan got screwed up, so they picked two chumps from video files that look vaguely islamic or not exactly american enough. Now all they have to do is murder them before they can talk

This is exactly what I think. This whole story by the gov is bazaar that I think they are just making something up as they go along. I predict that when the dust settles... this will be the most obvious and horribly performed false-flag in history and this will really cause people to look back critically at Waco, OKC bombing, 1st World Trade Center bombing, and 911.

what needs to be done is enforce our immigration laws with more strict penalties. these people sneak in here just to do us harm.show me your papers isnt the worse thing in the world to ask before a tragedy happens. but is magnifyed after....
Question.....Why would they enforce illegal immigration when it bolsters more support for them?

Democracy creates an enviroment where people can reward themselves from the treasury based on voters.....why wouldn't you want to increase the voters that like your "Free ****" ideals?

Stupid Response....Wake up bro.

I find it strange that they would just walk up and shoot a police officer sitting in their car. You just blew up a public event so instead of fleeing you go shoot a police officer that is not paying attention to you? Reminds me of this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

Dead men tell no tales.....time to close some loose ends it seems.

I find it strange that they would just walk up and shoot a police officer sitting in their car. You just blew up a public event so instead of fleeing you go shoot a police officer that is not paying attention to you? Reminds me of this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._D._Tippit

Thanks for bringing that up. I always forget about that. This story, to quote Mike Tyson, is ludicrous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom