• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

The Area 51 version: one bomber dead, one on the run!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be both :lol: I just heard about the shooting of the police officer. Tippit's name popped in my head the minute I heard it. To me something stinks.

Something stinks about the past week in general

Boston.......Waco.......Shooting at MIT......and a "Failed" gun control measure that has inturn created a "Executive Order on Gun Control"

I could be thinking outside the box but what if this was all linked together to create a big enough **** storm that the NDAA/Marshall Law/etc plans can go hot? This would play right into the hands of the recent "Christians, Vets, Men whom love their country, Etc" as enemy combatants?

Something stinks about the past week in general

Boston.......Waco.......Shooting at MIT......and a "Failed" gun control measure that has inturn created a "Executive Order on Gun Control"

I could be thinking outside the box but what if this was all linked together to create a big enough **** storm that the NDAA/Marshall Law/etc plans can go hot? This would play right into the hands of the recent "Christians, Vets, Men whom love their country, Etc" as enemy combatants?

I just tried to pick up a gun and the NICS system is conveniently down.

Suspect's name changed from Sunil Tripathi (Indian Hindu) to Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev (Rooskie). This is getting embarrassing for the gov. First, CBS reports that a Saudi national has been deported and a senator grills Big Sis about it and she will not confirm the story. They are making this stuff up as they go along. On someone with brain damage would believe anything the gov says now. Still not statement by Craft International or from the gov about private mercs there.

Go back to one of the original posts and look at the link posted that shows the exploded backpack. The two kids obviously have different backpacks than at least one of the exploded backpacks pictured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom