• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wedding ring insurance

Similar to others here I have a rider on my homeowners for my wife’s ring, about $150 a year or so.

Shane's has some coverage as part of the purchase price. Best place to buy a wedding ring.

yup thats one of the reasons we went with them, they will fully cover the ring and stone if you get both from them all for free. nobody else around had that kind of warranty. only thing is they want you to bring it in once every 6 months for a cleaning and inspection

I recently got engaged and would like to know if any of you have dealt with getting insurance specifically on a single ring.
I'm taking the set to be appraised tomorrow morning.
The only info I have at the moment is the company that the jewelry store gave me, and USAA told me it should be covered under renters/homeowners insurance.
Thanks in advance

I just insured my wife's ring through USAA, they made me get a High Dollar value insurance for the ring because the replacement ring would be $10,500-$11k. I had a Map of the ring completed big the jeweler in case it gets lost or stolen.

At the Dollar Tree store you can buy two tubes of super glue.. glue that ring too her finger I can guarantee she's not going to like it but in a few years you will discover most of the stuff you do she's not going to like ..consider it the frist strikes you'll thank yourself later.lol

At the Dollar Tree store you can buy two tubes of super glue.. glue that ring too her finger I can guarantee she's not going to like it but in a few years you will discover most of the stuff you do she's not going to like ..consider it the frist strikes you'll thank yourself later.lol
I think that's the best idea I've heard so far!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Need to have them looked at and cleaned periodically. Diamond fell out of my wife's engagement ring couple months ago. I didn't react much to it so much so that now she thinks it was a C Z. Just making her look that much harder for it.

I recently got engaged and would like to know if any of you have dealt with getting insurance specifically on a single ring.
I'm taking the set to be appraised tomorrow morning.
The only info I have at the moment is the company that the jewelry store gave me, and USAA told me it should be covered under renters/homeowners insurance.
Thanks in advance
ring will last but the marriage its 50/50

Back
Top Bottom