7.5" suppressed?

Put a Bulgarian four piece flash hider and it transforms the rifle. All of the blast and concussion are forced down range. I love mine.
i want one of those loudener's or something to make it worse. I'd like a pap in 7.62x54r. KA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

i want one of those loudener's or something to make it worse. I'd like a pap in 7.62x54r. KA BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!
The warden was loud AF haha
2DC80854-913D-40AC-968F-DF4155E77D79.jpeg

Agreed. A lot of people get into the NFA game with a 5.56 can and are immediately disappointed when it isn't Hollywood quiet. I was actually at a range one time and a guy showed up with his brand new can, screwed it on the muzzle and proceeded to fire "a" round, after which he flinched like crazy and starting swearing about how the bleeper blanking thing must be defective because it's "not even making it quiet at all." After he calmed down, I went over and explained what was going on to him. He was very dissapointed.
:nod:

Yeah I blame it on the movies that show SEAL operators with their Surefire cans and all you hear is pew pew. Thats why I'm going with 300blk. Much quieter than 556

Back
Top Bottom