• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DHS: No more hesitation targets. Pictures of pregnant women, little boys and girls

I think a pregnant woman pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think a kid pointing a gun at me, is a threat. I think anybody pointing a gun at me, is a threat. To think otherwise, will most probably make you a statistic with a toe tag. Then the rest of us will think how foolish you were to stand there and let somebody point a gun at you.

If those targets were the aggressors and a real threat there would be a muzzle flash in those pictures. There wouldn't be a perfectly aimed weapon and a sense of hesitation.

This is a threat.
images

These are a reaction to a threat.
warriortalknews_typepad_com__a_6a0133ec985af6970b0147e11ea253970b_800wi_.jpg

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

when did this.jpg

Maybe when the gubmint decided to start a phony War on Drugs that increased the criminal population so the privately owned prisons could profit?

I could not shoot this one...EVER!

Attachments

• rm0u55cctalelac.jpg
    rm0u55cctalelac.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 413
well, you just wait for the flash, before you react. Good luck with that.

I have already done it. I am still here. If someone intends to kill you shots would have already been fired. I see a question on their faces a who are you and why are you coming after me look. Ask them to lower their weapons. You as law enforcement have no right to be the judge and jury in any of those situations. If you are going to shoot first to save your own ass every time someone points a weapon in your direction maybe you need to find a new line of work.

Last edited:
Why would a pregnant woman be pointing a gun at a federal agent? Why would a kid be pointing a gun at a federal agent? Why would any of these targets be pointing a gun at a federal agent? It's not about if they are pointing it at YOU it's about WHY they are pointing it at a federal agent.

The ONLY reason why I would engage a federal agent is if they engaged ME first.

Bingo.

Back
Top Bottom