• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

Do you support legalizing all NFA items for everyone?

• Total voters
Explosives, missiles, and poison gas are not "arms" as protected by the Second Amendment. Those would fall under Ordnance, Destructive Devices, or WMD's.
I always have to laugh at the imbecile that says..."well, what about nukes"!! Well champ, nukes aren't arms.

This is why I dont have a panzerschreck :pout:

I say YES - The world is in a downward spiral circling the bowl - Lets speed it up... FWIW - The 2nd amendment was written when muzzle loaders were the best you could get... Do you think it would have been written the same way by the same people today??
Are you serious? The first amendment was written when there was simply quill and ink. Not only have we moved through the printing press, and word processors, we now have the interweb! You think that would have been written differently too?
It's mean to protect us from an oppressive government. Period. That was the intent, that IS the intent. Why would you diminish it's very intent by restricting the arms citizens can own? :confused:

I say YES - The world is in a downward spiral circling the bowl - Lets speed it up... FWIW - The 2nd amendment was written when muzzle loaders were the best you could get... Do you think it would have been written the same way by the same people today??

Do you think the architects of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights would have stood for any of the garbage that the overlords in Washington have done? They would have never allowed the NFA to be put into law to begin with.

Are you serious? The first amendment was written when there was simply quill and ink. Not only have we moved through the printing press, and word processors, we now have the interweb! You think that would have been written differently too?
It's mean to protect us from an oppressive government. Period. That was the intent, that IS the intent. Why would you diminish it's very intent by restricting the arms citizens can own? :confused:

That's funny because when Jon Stewart was talking about changing the second amendment because it was written during the musket era I was telling at the tv to do away with the first because if the founding fathers couldn't envision a better gun they sure couldn't envision technology allowing him to spew his opinions into millions of homes a night.

See the slippery slope there?

Back
Top Bottom