• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

that fire most likely hit 1600 to 1800 degrees. No where near to melt steel, but all you have to do is weaken by 50%,which that temp is enough to do it.expand ,contract,bend or twist,its all over.

I can Google too.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/634-debunking-the-real-911-myths.html

Popular mechanics has changed there little theories in the past decade more than I've changed my underwear. I'm sure you didn't even read the article you posted or are aware of the original in 2005.

They're the ones who came up with the "pancake theory", which has been debunked. Also they don't have an explanation for melted steel, they claim the steel didn't melt, but rather bent, despite eye witness, video and evidence of molten steel.

that fire most likely hit 1600 to 1800 degrees. No where near to melt steel, but all you have to do is weaken by 50%,which that temp is enough to do it.expand ,contract,bend or twist,its all over.

That's where it gets confusing, and people start arguing over semantics. I do completely agree that the steel didn't need to melt for the buildings to collapse, but if there was in fact molten and melted steel, how did that happen?

No investigation, engineer or scientist has explained that that I know of. Ken Ford Ken Ford is trying, maybe he should take his hair dryer theory to Washington.

That's where it gets confusing, and people start arguing over semantics. I do completely agree that the steel didn't need to melt for the buildings to collapse, but if there was in fact molten and melted steel, how did that happen?

No investigation, engineer or scientist has explained that that I know of. Ken Ford Ken Ford is trying, maybe he should take his hair dryer theory to Washington.
Just because you don’t understand, doesn’t make it wrong.

I can Google too.

http://www1.ae911truth.org/faqs/634-debunking-the-real-911-myths.html

Popular mechanics has changed there little theories in the past decade more than I've changed my underwear. I'm sure you didn't even read the article you posted or are aware of the original in 2005.

They're the ones who came up with the "pancake theory", which has been debunked. Also they don't have an explanation for melted steel, they claim the steel didn't melt, but rather bent, despite eye witness, video and evidence of molten steel.
if it doesnt fit what YOU believe it always bull **** anyway.

rather, what do you believe?
It's not what I believe it's what I don't believe. I don't believe the official story that office fires took WTC7 into a free fall collapse.

As far as the OP is concerned, I don't know if there was molten steel at ground zero, I don't know if office fires can melt steel, I don't know a lot of anything. But people way smarter than any of us, thousands of them, have serious questions, and evidence. I think it's pretty cool a grand jury might finally get to examine this evidence. That's all, sorry I inconvenienced you with my interest in this subject.

Back
Top Bottom