• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun/Pawn shops you HATE, and/or those you LOVE?

Bullseye Lawrenceville, know everyone there, always friendly with me, good prices, I live close so stop by on my way home in the afternoons alot to see what they have, pick up a box or two of ammo for the stash...

Trigger Time in Dacula, Great guys there, very nice range, weekends gets pretty crowded like all places, seems calmer/safer to go on the weekdays.

Cedar Creek Tactical, great guys, picked up my AR from them, looks like a fairly new place, but they are really friendly, hope they do good business and expand.

David's Gun Room, Norcross, good guys there good selection good prices, little hard to get help when they are busy, waited 45 minutes there one time and gave up. Go during the week when not too busy or on a rainy day!

Guns Range & Safes, Pleasant Hill Rd, Atl - Range is a good size, store is limited on selection of handguns/rifles, ammo stock lately is range only, mostly reloads, they seem fairly new, took me forever to purchase my 22/45 lite as there were only 2 guys there running the range and dealing with customers... Price was ok though. Haven't been back since just nothing there worth stoppping in for.

Adventure Outdoors, Symrna, Good experiences so far, haven't used their range but love their selection and prices, weekends seem to be a mad house I go during the week. Sales guys have been great with me, good pricing, have picked up a few things there, checkout girls are super nice, I'll go back again soon just to look at everything!

I'm with you JWC on Moss Pawn, same thing when I go in there, "Tex" is an ***hole, some of the other guys are nice. Prices are ok on some stuff, not so much on others

Ok I'm ready to replace my Glock 23 that's was stolen 2 years ago, I bought a Sig 2022 right after but sold it last week, not a big fan, who's got the best deal on a new gen 4?

Scheels in Omaha. Best I've ever been in. Huge selection, great prices, no gun counters. You can pick guns up and look at them right off of the rack.

- - - Updated - - -

Scheels in Omaha. Best I've ever been in. Huge selection, great prices, no gun counters. You can pick guns up and look at them right off of the rack.

Boy this place is full of $&!@ing comedians

:pound:

Seriously though, I would reach out to a mod about having the negative feedback removed. If a time/place/price wasn't agreed upon then it's not a done deal and thus you can't leave feedback for someone backing out. Just a heads up for you.

Last edited:
:pound:

Seriously though, I would reach out to a mod about having the negative feedback removed. If a time/place/price wasn't agreed upon then it's not a done deal and thus you can't leave feedback for someone backing out. Just a heads up for you.

If reaching out doesn't help, a reach around might. lol, sorry couldn't help myself.

Back
Top Bottom