• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun/Pawn shops you HATE, and/or those you LOVE?

First choice pawn in Valdosta GA! One of the best shops out there! Good prices and awesome people! If y'all ever make it down this way stop buy! They are very nice folks!

I went into Chucks Gun and Pawn In Warner Robins today, and I ask to see two rifles that l;ooked at almost two weeks ago, Ithey were the DPMS Panther and the Bushmaters all carbon.. I was shocked to see that the same riles cost $100 more today than they diod almost two weeks ago. I know Chucks is know for jacking prices at the first sign of a profit can be made but dmn already. I have vowed not to go back there, Their prices are the highest I have seen, for example they have a few SKS's there. All of them look to have been run through hell and back, and they are asking $450-500. Do yourself a favor and find somehere else to go.

Why is it Pawn shops sell used items for just as much if not more then the new price. I was looking at a used mossberg 500, it was painted with a rattle can ugly and beat up. they wanted $299- when to bass pro shop and they wanted $299 for the same gun. Hummmm which do you think i got. Pawns are a rip off. do yourself a favor and but it off line or n a real department store, you will have a new item with a warrenty for about the same price of a used item with no warrenty

Gables for sure.

Advantage Tactical in Franklin are also winners in my book.

Will never set foot in AO showroom through....the range guys well they are usually as crazy as I am so thats a natural fit lol.

Why is it Pawn shops sell used items for just as much if not more then the new price. I was looking at a used mossberg 500, it was painted with a rattle can ugly and beat up. they wanted $299- when to bass pro shop and they wanted $299 for the same gun. Hummmm which do you think i got. Pawns are a rip off. do yourself a favor and but it off line or n a real department store, you will have a new item with a warrenty for about the same price of a used item with no warrenty

Not all pawn shops. Pawn Express's new guns are usually better priced than you will find here. And as for used, well, I have bought several guns at Pawn Express for prices I can't find ANYWHERE else. I'm glad to have them in my town. So glad I even make special trips to Newnan JUST to go to Pawn Express there and see what Dorian has out. I've been seeing a lot of Beretta PX4s for $559 and UP on here, but I handled a brand new one at the Pawn Express in Newnan the other day and they only had $509.95 on it. I guess it's all in the luck of the draw.

cherokee gun and pawn are real good guys.also high caliber has been my wifes favorite place to by me suprise guns for xmas,bday,ect...(she is a keeper) i like them as well and not to mention its a very nice place to brouse guns and even watch tv in one of the really comfy chairs in thier showroom.they have a great selection of guns and gun stuff. adventure outdoors...well they have alot of stuff but when i walk into a place and get surrounded by 3 guys and disarmed the minute i walk in....well f### those price gouging @@%$@!#$!!#@$#%^&%$#@$%^&!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom