• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has a Stranger ever tried to "GET" you ?

I stopped at an atm at an hour I shouldn’t be and there was no one there

A car drove by several times and then pulled in

I should have ran at that moment but I had my gun on me

They pulled in and two fellas came hastily out of the car towards me in baggy white shirts

I pulled up my shirt and put my gun on my Glock and they turned around and hastily got back into the vehicle and pulled off fast ( they got within 10 feet of me)

They were def there to rob me
I'd run too if I saw someone stacking pistols one on top of the other.

Had 40 acres on the Hillsboro River in Tampa. The 1/4 mile dirt driveway had 10 do not enter signs, no trespass, etc. I was naked in the kitchen and watched a white car roll up and case the house. 3 guys sat there for 5 minutes. I picked up a rifle and walked up to the car yelling “I know y’all want to rob my house and if it ever did get hit ima find you and kill you all”. Walked around and got the tag. The guys slowly drove away and hopefully never pulled that **** again. Damn baby seat in rear too.
House burnt to the ground years later but I was long gone. Good times. Naked and crazy!

Had 40 acres on the Hillsboro River in Tampa. The 1/4 mile dirt driveway had 10 do not enter signs, no trespass, etc. I was naked in the kitchen and watched a white car roll up and case the house. 3 guys sat there for 5 minutes. I picked up a rifle and walked up to the car yelling “I know y’all want to rob my house and if it ever did get hit ima find you and kill you all”. Walked around and got the tag. The guys slowly drove away and hopefully never pulled that **** again. Damn baby seat in rear too.
House burnt to the ground years later but I was long gone. Good times. Naked and crazy!
I’ve heard that about you

Ah the ubiquitous white van..... Chariot of choice for pedophiles, rapists, kidnappers, bank robbers, drug dealers, and a host of other ner'do-wells...
LOL. Did they ever make any other colors, besides rust? Just of kicks I did a "Duck Duck Go" image search: most of the modern panel vans are white. And don't they all have a luggage or ladder rack on top? I suppose every time I see one now I think "predator" and watch it closely.

If you want to hear something funny look up Ron White on Michael Jackson On YouTube. I would post it but the language is coarse and I got a warning last week on a very vanilla post.
Only reminder you ever had was for posting something in the wrong forum.
So no, you are not one of the “cool kids”:rolleyes: with all the warnings…LOL

Been in some sketchy places but haven’t ever been approached to my knowledge, however it’s weird because I have had several cameras break taking selfie’s, go figure

I stopped at an atm at an hour I shouldn’t be and there was no one there

A car drove by several times and then pulled in

I should have ran at that moment but I had my gun on me

They pulled in and two fellas came hastily out of the car towards me in baggy white shirts

I pulled up my shirt and put my gun on my Glock and they turned around and hastily got back into the vehicle and pulled off fast ( they got within 10 feet of me)

They were def there to rob me

Damn that’s crazy you aren’t exactly small or look like a easy target. Be careful putting your gun on your Glock it could backfire :boink:

I had some things happen, won’t get into them here. Our 1st cousin, Debbie Lynn Randall, who had lived with us for 2 years, was abducted from right in front of their home in Cobb County. It was January, 1972 and she was only 9 years old. Her and my sister were almost twins and best friends. Some volunteer searchers from Ga Tech I believe found her body 3 weeks later somewhere around the Windy Hill exit off of I75. She had been raped and strangled. They’ve never solved her murder. Still gives me chills. Some of you older gentleman may remember.

Back
Top Bottom