• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting letter from Florida Sheriff

And Now the NAACP is calling him a Racist and asking for his Badge.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22879994/local-naacp-calls-sheriff-scott-racist#.Ueh9xqzawdk

............."This is Sheriff Scott being a racist, hiding behind his badge" said Lee County NAACP president James Muwakkil.

Muwakkil and the NAACP are calling for his job.

"I think voters should be looking to vote him out of office for misuse of his office, his arrogance," Muwakkil said.

In response to the letter, Sheriff Scott says he's heard people call him everything from a hero to a racist, and says the response was expected.

Scott said even in the face of backlash, he stands by what he wrote and says others do too.

"The feedback I'm receiving via email, phone calls texts and what we've all seen on [NBC2] Facebook posting, your Facebook postings right now are running about 75%-25% in my favor," Scott said.

The NAACP says this debate is far from over. They are sending the letter to Governor Rick Scott's office and the national office of the NAACP.

As for having Scott removed from office - Scott won his last re-election in 2012 with 66% of the vote. He also noted in an email Thursday evening that he's been awarded the local NAACP's top honor twice in his eight years in office.

Funny how they Honor him Twice in 8 Years and just because he doesn't see eye to eye with them on everything now "He's the RACIST."

Last edited:
How do you argue with the facts and stats! Face the facts and deal with the problem DD

Because all these Race Baiters (NAACP,Jessie, AL and the rest of them) know to do is scream and cry RACIST. When in all truth THEY are the Racist's. They aren't interested in Fixing anything they just want Attention and Money.

It's all a matter of convenience for the NAACP, Sharpton and the likes.

Play the card when they see fit and everyone else be damned if they disagree.

It would have been great to see their response if Sheriff Scott was black.

It's all a matter of convenience for the NAACP, Sharpton and the likes.

Play the card when they see fit and everyone else be damned if they disagree.

It would have been great to see their response if Sheriff Scott was black.

easy, he would have been called an uncle Tom. Any black person that thinks for themselves is "still on the plantation"

They'll acknowledge it. They'll take him using the N word out of context and go after his job.

And Now the NAACP is calling him a Racist and asking for his Badge.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/22879994/local-naacp-calls-sheriff-scott-racist#.Ueh9xqzawdk

............."This is Sheriff Scott being a racist, hiding behind his badge" said Lee County NAACP president James Muwakkil.

Muwakkil and the NAACP are calling for his job.

"I think voters should be looking to vote him out of office for misuse of his office, his arrogance," Muwakkil said.

In response to the letter, Sheriff Scott says he's heard people call him everything from a hero to a racist, and says the response was expected.

Scott said even in the face of backlash, he stands by what he wrote and says others do too.

"The feedback I'm receiving via email, phone calls texts and what we've all seen on [NBC2] Facebook posting, your Facebook postings right now are running about 75%-25% in my favor," Scott said.

The NAACP says this debate is far from over. They are sending the letter to Governor Rick Scott's office and the national office of the NAACP.

As for having Scott removed from office - Scott won his last re-election in 2012 with 66% of the vote. He also noted in an email Thursday evening that he's been awarded the local NAACP's top honor twice in his eight years in office.

Funny how they Honor him Twice in 8 Years and just because he doesn't see eye to eye with them on everything now "He's the RACIST."

It hurts to be so right sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom