• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Misrepresented Item and the true story behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you wear a helmet.It is a long fall down off that high horse your on.

No high horse for me, I just think folks deserve basic respect and that is in short supply here lately. A lot of Savannah area folks are on this site and many of them have availed themselves of Pedro Ortiz' services so I expect he will hear of this first hand. Yeah, ODT wants to be known as the place where good people and business owners are insulted for absolutely no reason other than their name...

I find it absolutely disgusting that folks on this site would insult one of the best pistolsmiths in GA simply because of his name. Actually, the racist overtones are just disgusting period - regardless who they are directed towards. If this is the kind of banter that OS wants on his site - his choice I guess. BTW, putting a smiley after an insult does not change the fact that it was an insult...

Why does everyone always think I see everything? If you guys haven't noticed, the last few days have been very busy.

There is a report post button, use it to notify me and the other mods of stuff like this and it will get taken down, very simple.

Why does everyone always think I see everything? If you guys haven't noticed, the last few days have been very busy.

There is a report post button, use it to notify me and the other mods of stuff like this and it will get taken down, very simple.

Thanks Steve but hopefully we can police ourselves up and not have to be smacking the report post button like a red headed stepchild....

If anyone is a red headed stepchild and is offended I apologize and I will remove the slur if requested.

The problem is obviously me, so I reckon I'll just find another site to swap guns...

Why? Because I asked that not everyone assume I have seen everything that is posted on the site?

It is just very frustrating to be working on the site for three days straight with very little sleep and then get a PM that starts with "I guess your OK with......" because of something someone posted. Even more frustrating that when I mention it you then tell everyone your going to leave. Sometimes I just can't win.

Leaving is completely unnecessary and you are over reacting to what I said. All I asked for was that you consider that maybe I haven't seen it yet, and if I had it would have been removed already. That's all.

Why? Because I asked that not everyone assume I have seen everything that is posted on the site?

It is just very frustrating to be working on the site for three days straight with very little sleep and then get a PM that starts with "I guess your OK with......" because of something someone posted. Even more frustrating that when I mention it you then tell everyone your going to leave. Sometimes I just can't win.

Leaving is completely unnecessary and you are over reacting to what I said. All I asked for was that you consider that maybe I haven't seen it yet, and if I had it would have been removed already. That's all.

Steve,

It's not you! It's just a few vocal under achievers. In fact you are the reason this site has grown.

Class is understanding that the thousands of people that interact here are all different and choose NOT to point fingers or complain when someone else has a different opinion or sense of humor.

Some people become a bit overwhelmed with all the whining that takes place in here...

Class is understanding that the thousands of people that interact here are all different and choose NOT to point fingers or complain when someone else has a different opinion or sense of humor.

Some people become a bit overwhelmed with all the whining that takes place in here to...

Very well put Moon.

Going to close thread since it seems to have taken a wrong turn. I think (can't prove) I know who perpetuated the lie and I will do what I can via the forum rules to see that the record is set straight. Thanks for the words of support and for any information anyone else might have relating to the original issue please PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom