• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Road Rage incident yesterday Acworth

There goes his gun rights. Right through the windshield. Atlanta is pure madness. It was decent back in late 80's and early 90's. We use to go to Lulu's baitshack in buckhead. Now if you are white and caught there you will get smoked, wacked, stabbed, shot, choked, get you wig peeled back, get a cap busted in yo ass. Basically killed. Needless to say it has gotten insane.
Loved the fishbowls at Lulus back in the day with the cheesy little plastic alligator in them…those were the days.

Loved the fishbowls at Lulus back in the day with the cheesy little plastic alligator in them…those were the days.
Those were the good Ole days. It was a great time wasn't it? Then there was that place that had the deck out front facing the street. Called something backyard I think. The dance floor was inside.

There goes his gun rights. Right through the windshield. Atlanta is pure madness. It was decent back in late 80's and early 90's. We use to go to Lulu's baitshack in buckhead. Now if you are white and caught there you will get smoked, wacked, stabbed, shot, choked, get you wig peeled back, get a cap busted in yo ass. Basically killed. Needless to say it has gotten insane.
Loved the fishbowls at Lulus back in the day with the cheesy little plastic alligator in them…those were the days
Those were the good Ole days. It was a great time wasn't it? Then there was that place that had the deck out front facing the street. Called something backyard I think. The dance floor was inside.
yep and American Pie too used to go there a lot when 99X was doing broadcasts.

It's the way it is here. People who come to Cauble park in front of my house don't care about anything. Caught three people in my yard about 25 feet from my porch smoking weed the other day.
I hope you called the law on these piss ants.

I musta missed a bunch.
Back in the 80s and 90s, we'd roll up at the "Gold Rush" around 11pm and hang out there until 130am or do and then walk across the parking lot to the "Crystal Palace". I'm pretty light skin colored and if you know where these 2 places are, you know what difference the skin color makes. We never one time even came close to any type issues or altercation. Back then it was all about the "Benjamin's" but today it's about who has what gat!!!

Back
Top Bottom