• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Why wouldn't you want to do a bill of sale?

I'd be more concerned about buying a gun from a felon (who had just stolen it) than selling to one.

Meet at or by a police station and ask an officer to run the number, if that is your concern. I would have to bet that dealing here with established members is its own insurance against dealing with felons.

"Mr meatwadttm, do you know the AK you bought from classic city firearms wad used in a murder?"
"No officer, I sold that gun to someone"
"Do you have proof"
"Yes officer, please contact A user by the name of Okuma Steve on the odt, he is the administrator and can help you track down the buyer.
Did you knowingly sell to a felon?
No officer, he said he had a clean record.
Mr meatwadttm, one more question

Sure, but lemme get my attorney. When you have significant evidence, ill be happy to comply. Until then, pound sand.

"Mr meatwadttm, do you know the AK you bought from classic city firearms wad used in a murder?"
"Do you have proof"
"Yes officer, please contact A user by the name of Okuma Steve on the odt, he is the administrator and can help you track down the buyer.

Sure, but lemme get my attorney. When you have significant evidence, ill be happy to comply. Until then, pound sand.

riker.gif

"Do you...."
"I said I sold it. Have a nice day officer and please direct any further inquiries to my lawyer or produce a warrant.".

FTFY. ;)

"Do you have proof"

And how much would that attorney cost you?

"Mr meatwadttm, the glock you reported stolen, do you have proof of ownership?
Sure officer, here are pictures od the gun and serial number that I keep for insurance purposes. I also have the factory test fired casing that matches the serial number"
How did you obtain this firearm?
I bought it from a Guy at a gunshow.
Do you have a bill of sale?
No, but give me 5 minutes I van make you one..

"Do you have proof"

:clap2: End Act 1 Scene 1. Now Scene 2:..........

Back
Top Bottom