• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

As soon as I get the pick I'll post it. My sister is one of the most spiritual people I know it would not make something like that up and she provided the pics to show it so just give me a minute to retrieve those I'll get her to send them through again but believe it!

Me and my misspent youth unfortunately I know what a quarter pound looks like and that one bag is more than 4 oz of weed don't even try to blow smoke up my rear end for that there's three freaking bags there and they're stuffed to the hilt. You couldn't stick one more sucker leaf in that thing. There's the there's one of them sitting on that wooden table and there was a few more several more from what I understand over on the counter.
image.jpg

Now you tell me what's the estimate on those three bags just sitting there on that wooden table. That doesn't include the several that was sitting on the counter. He said he smelt it when he walked in the kitchen so it ain't no Mexican dirt weed!

To quote Steve Miller: Go on, take the weed n guns and run!
LMAO! Oh oh "Take the Money and Run ". Can you imagine the crap he would go through if he got caught with all that weed and some stolen guns in his truck. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft Pole. I revise that statement I wouldn't touch that with your 10 foot pole!

As soon as I get the pick I'll post it. My sister is one of the most spiritual people I know it would not make something like that up and she provided the pics to show it so just give me a minute to retrieve those I'll get her to send them through again but believe it!
Just tell the doubters they are entitled to their opinions and to take a long trip on a short road. The rest of us believe you, besides, they always say truth is stranger than fiction. :thumb:Right?

Back
Top Bottom