• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone thinking about buying Ford

Tesla has a monopoly on repair, you cant go to the local auto repair to get work done after a wreck or something breaks. you HAVE to go to a dealer for pretty much everything. they are the only place that can get replacement parts (if they can get parts from what ive seen). i think brake pads and wipers are pretty much the only thing you can get from autozone and alike lol.
And their owners wait MONTHS for parts while they have to drive something else...

I wouldn't touch Ford (or any car maker) right now.

Sure it has a high of $30, but that was a one time shot and it's been in the $8-14 range for the last decade or so. There;'s nothing today that makes me think it's due for massive upside.
Correct. Auto sales are cyclical, and we are heading into a global economic slowdown.

OMG 500mag 500mag ...
You seriously want to point to an internet article that does NOT list the author? And this is your counter argument. Hmmm...Where do I begin?
Anyone can post an article. The reason why they don't list their names is because this is sort of fake news. But more importantly...it is because they have a position in shorting the stock. If they list their names, they are required by the SEC to state their position.

So yeah...try another article....Im waiting

OMG 500mag 500mag ...
You seriously want to point to an internet article that does NOT list the author? And this is your counter argument. Hmmm...Where do I begin?
Anyone can post an article. The reason why they don't list their names is because this is sort of fake news. But more importantly...it is because they have a position in shorting the stock. If they list their names, they are required by the SEC to state their position.

So yeah...try another article....Im waiting
Author is Dave Kranzler

And their owners wait MONTHS for parts while they have to drive something else...

500mag 500mag ...again, this thread is about Ford Stock. Ford has lots of repairs that make people of different markets rich. Tesla controls all of its repairs and quality control. Wait...doesnt that sound just like Apple? I guess if Apple is one of 3 most valuable companies in the world, I think you just made my point about Tesla stock.

You are the one that brought up TSLA, not me. Go ahead and buy it then if you believe Elon's BS.

Ever heard the saying "Don't try to catch a falling knife"? That may apply to FOMOCO stock right now.

Back
Top Bottom