• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

EMP Commission warns ‘blackout’ of electricity, food, water to last ‘year or longer,’ huge death

It's not a laughing matter, it's real. The May 2018 American Legion magazine has a five page article on the subject, written by Bush's Strategic Defense Initiative's director. Since the federal government seems unlikely or unable to do anything meaningful, some local electric companies have started to harden their grids. Maybe I need to relocate.

Might not be bad to stock up. 25% off today using FLASH25 as a code. We may have ton's of guns but if we can't stop the bullets that's coming at us they'll just be in somebody else's hands. https://www.ar500armor.com/
If you can't feed yourself, stopping bullets will be meaningless. Buy seeds.

Read “one second after”
I did and he pretty much nailed it. Won’t be fun and it’ll go on for a while but sometimes you have to have major surgery to get rid of the disease. You may make it through and you may die but one thing is for sure the disease will continue to eat away unless drastic action is taken.

I did and he pretty much nailed it. Won’t be fun and it’ll go on for a while but sometimes you have to have major surgery to get rid of the disease. You may make it through and you may die but one thing is for sure the disease will continue to eat away unless drastic action is taken.
Why would you think what you believe is the "disease" is what would die? Some of the wealthiest and best prepared for something like this are those that dream of a "Utopian" society in which you and I would have zero individual freedom. All kinds of horrors can and would be "justified" by these people.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

Look at it this way. It's better to be prepared and not need it, than need it and not have it. Doesn't take much and doesn't have to cost alot. Don't forget mother nature, storms, hurricanes, tornado's etc...

I recently finished reading ONE SECOND AFTER. It won't be pretty. I've got 3 wks of food preparations, about 50 gal of water and a good bit of various calibers of ammo. 3 wks worth can be stretched to 6 wks, but after that I'll be like everybody else, up da creek. I'm betting that even with those minimal preps that I'm better off than 90% of the folks down here in the magic kingdom of Peachtree City!

Back
Top Bottom