• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Firearm Holiday Wishes - 2017 Edition

this sounds really sad!
Trust me man she is a Red Head and they can be total beotches. She really hates to see anything gun related coming to the door. Some people are just kind and love you for real and want to see you happy. Her goal in life it to make me miserable as I can be. I just let it roll of my shoulders and go on with my life. There are people out there like that and unfortunately I married one of them. I don't let it get me down. I do what I want and roll with it.

Trust me man she is a Red Head and they can be total beotches. She really hates to see anything gun related coming to the door. Some people are just kind and love you for real and want to see you happy. Her goal in life it to make me miserable as I can be. I just let it roll of my shoulders and go on with my life. There are people out there like that and unfortunately I married one of them. I don't let it get me down. I do what I want and roll with it.
Life is too short for all that.

Not really in the market for anything. I have been saving up for a newer ride or a down payment on a house.....but if I were

A SVT-40
or
a new made or like new in box high polish blued 70's series full size 1911 would be high on my list.

Life is too short for all that.
She had a real hard childhood. Each family member was a drunk or a drug addict and both parent were extremely selfish. The kids were stuck with baby sitters on Holidays and on and on. It's only gets worse from there. You tend to be a screwed up individual when you come out of all that. Of course I haven't been the best husband earlier on so some of it is my fault as well. I was raised a christian and learned to forgive and forget but she didn't pick up that virtue so I am stuck with it. It's all about my children and that's that. I hang in there for them. They are number one and nothing else matters. I don't know what I am going to do when they leave. They are my life.

Back
Top Bottom