• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

Methinks someone is back tracking a little.

Not at all. What I said was completely plausible, about the impact from the towers falling being like an earthquake in that limited area, causing damage to surrounding buildings, etc...

Plausible. Does that make it true? Does it mean it was a contributing factor?

That's the problem with conspiracy theories... Lots of things sound plausible, and "make sense" to people who don't have the education and don't have access to the data...

And it has no bearing on the truth. None.

I remember having a conversation with my dad once about something he and I disagreed on. We went back and forth and finally he said to me, "Son, the person who is the blindest is not the person who can't see..it is the person who refuses to see." This is a good topic and I have enjoyed participating in it. Enjoy your night.

HDD

Yes, rigged after it was determined it was damaged beyond salvage later in the afternoon post initial chaos. Haven’t checked the timeline, admittedly. Conspiracy theories are a casual interest to me, not a full blown figure it out to the minutia hobby. Ha!

Surely NYPD bomb squad has shape charges handy for loan to federal agencies... maybe not.

I did explosves work.. no one I know of would go in that building and do that.

No way the towers were pre rigged. You couldn't know the aircraft impact wouldn't disrupt the circuits. I know of know remote system that has that sort of timing capability. I believe people would have had to have seen the charges as well given the structure.

No explosives demo team I ever heard of drops a building from the top down. Like the towers fell.

Building 7 fell across a street, didn't fall in its own footprint. As I understand it there has never been another building quite like building 7. 3 story loading dock, the electrical switching station within the building footprint, the cantilever system used to transfer weight around the switching station, the fuel storage (upstairs I think for gravity fuel feed which turned out to be a huge mistake when the tower collapse shook some fuel lines loose). Never seen a office fire with that much fuel.

NWS, You make a great point about how long it takes to setup commercial demos and yet sometimes even then it doesn’t work, but then again, if it was already badly damaged, perhaps it only took a little help versus a lot of help. Of course, it is entirely possible that my arm chair demolition analysis that someone could rig it in hours vs weeks is way off the mark. Will admit I watched way too much 24 back in the day. Ha!

Like the age old question asked of Mr. Owl: “How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop”... The world may never know. (Only the old people among us will get this reference).

View attachment 1941393

Being able to rig it and rigging it in a burning building is two different things in my opinion.

Again, which jumbo jet hit WTC7? How did jet fuel get in WTC7?

No aircraft hit building 7. It suffered 2 earthquakes I forget the magnitude but you could look that up if you wanted. It suffered damage from parts of the towers hitting it. The fire within can hardly be classified an office fire. A single column in the most vulnerable portion of the cantilever section brought it down. It could be viewed as a sort of Galloping Gertie type event.

According to the NIST report it was office fires that caused WTC7 to collapse on itself. Nothing about "energy released" from the other buildings has ever been attributed to the collapse. That sounds like something you want to apply to make it all work out in your head.

IF NIST failed to mention the energy released by the tower collapses then they made a huge miscalculation. Typical Govt mistake perhaps.

I haven't read the full NISTreport but that would be a HUGE mistake.

Back
Top Bottom