• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

I agree with you. I’m not a scientist nor a smart person by any means. I’m also not a veterinarian but I know bull crap when I smell it. If you can explain to me how the top 20 or so floors were so heavy even with weakened beams and burned out floor beneath that they fell straight down. Not tipped to one side and fell, they fell absolutely straight down. Somehow the weight of those floors was enough to completely smash and level every floor beneath. Straight down, all the way straight down. In addition to wtc1-2 being the only two buildings in history to ever collapse from being hit by s plane.
Never mind that there isn’t a single picture anywhere ever produced of a plane hitting the pentagon. Seems like maybe they should put up one or two cameras there. The light poles in the wingspan area of the approach still standing. The wire spoils still sitting directly in front of the round hole in the pentagon in the office of fiscal accountability, ironically the day after Donald Rumsfeld said we lost —- trillion dollars. The FACT that mossad has confirmed several of the hyjackers are still alive, including one who is a government computer programmer in Europe. Project northwoods? Nah irrelevant. The guy on dialysis somehow knew every single fighter intercept assignment guarding the east coast was on training down by cherry point. No wreckage of a plan in Pennsylvania. No black boxes recovered? Seriously you guys can’t be serious that THIS is the truth? Wtc owner updated his insurance a month before to include strikes by a plane? Coincidence. Really?

Oh, you misunderstood. I don't know nor do I care.

I agree with you. I’m not a scientist nor a smart person by any means. I’m also not a veterinarian but I know bull crap when I smell it. If you can explain to me how the top 20 or so floors were so heavy even with weakened beams and burned out floor beneath that they fell straight down. Not tipped to one side and fell, they fell absolutely straight down. Somehow the weight of those floors was enough to completely smash and level every floor beneath. Straight down, all the way straight down. In addition to wtc1-2 being the only two buildings in history to ever collapse from being hit by s plane.
Never mind that there isn’t a single picture anywhere ever produced of a plane hitting the pentagon. Seems like maybe they should put up one or two cameras there. The light poles in the wingspan area of the approach still standing. The wire spoils still sitting directly in front of the round hole in the pentagon in the office of fiscal accountability, ironically the day after Donald Rumsfeld said we lost —- trillion dollars. The FACT that mossad has confirmed several of the hyjackers are still alive, including one who is a government computer programmer in Europe. Project northwoods? Nah irrelevant. The guy on dialysis somehow knew every single fighter intercept assignment guarding the east coast was on training down by cherry point. No wreckage of a plan in Pennsylvania. No black boxes recovered? Seriously you guys can’t be serious that THIS is the truth? Wtc owner updated his insurance a month before to include strikes by a plane? Coincidence. Really?

And the owner of WTC #7, Larry Silverstein, is on camera telling everyone, when he realized the building was on fire, he told them to "Pull it". "Pull it" is a term used in demolition meaning pull the building down. How can you pull the building down unless the explosives are already in place? Building #7 was not hit by a plane yet it fell exactly like the other buildings. Years from now we may learn the real story.

HDD

And the owner of WTC #7, Larry Silverstein, is on camera telling everyone, when he realized the building was on fire, he told them to "Pull it". "Pull it" is a term used in demolition meaning pull the building down. How can you pull the building down unless the explosives are already in place? Building #7 was not hit by a plane yet it fell exactly like the other buildings. Years from now we may learn the real story.

HDD

As I understand it pull it in that instance meant pull the fire fighters.

Go speak to demolition people. I think you will find that pull it in demolition circles has nothing to do with explosives.

Building 7 didn't fall the same way. Go find a video where you can see the top of the building. You will see the structure on top of building 7 collapse and a few seconds later the rest of the building collapses. Then compare that to video of either tower collapse where there is no collapse of the top structure and then a few seconds later the tower collapse.

All three buildings fell into it's own footprint. All three buildings also fell free fall. Two 110 story bulldogs fell in less than 20 seconds each. I had access to two videos called "In Plane Sight" that was being given at a seminar I went to in Atlanta. They showed actual video of things only shown in the media once, never to be shown again. I'm not a scientist and I didn't spend the night at Holiday Inn Express last night. As with anything, people see the same thing and all have differing opinions. That's cool. Maybe we will find out what happened to the buildings when we find out who killed Kennedy. Conspiracies are fun though. Gotta hit the road. Merry Christmas to all.

HDD

The buildings are designed so that if they do collapse, they fall inward and down, rather than falling sideways and taking out half a dozen other buildings.

Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel, it merely needs to get it red hot and soften it and it will lost most of its structural integrity and bend with ease. That's what blacksmiths do... hit hard steel, nothing happens. Heat it under coal or propane and it gets red hot, shape it and bend it all you want. This isn't rocket science...

The buildings are designed so that if they do collapse, they fall inward and down, rather than falling sideways and taking out half a dozen other buildings.

Jet fuel doesn't need to melt steel, it merely needs to get it red hot and soften it and it will lost most of its structural integrity and bend with ease. That's what blacksmiths do... hit hard steel, nothing happens. Heat it under coal or propane and it gets red hot, shape it and bend it all you want. This isn't rocket science...

I agree as do most people. The steel didn't need to melt for the buildings to collapse.

What they're looking at here is evidence that there was molten steel. If there was molten steel, the question is how?

I agree as do most people. The steel didn't need to melt for the buildings to collapse.

What they're looking at here is evidence that there was molten steel. If there was molten steel, the question is how?

Who knows. It's a massive building with tens of thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel and then a catastrophic failure of millions of tons falling hundreds of feet... Lots of massive forces and energy at work here... To think that we are gonna have all the answers, or not find some anomalies along the way, is unrealistic, IMHO.|

But everyone loves a good conspiracy.. it's empowering to think that they are the keepers of some obscure knowledge and have access to things that the public doesn't... Even if they have to make it all up in their heads... LOL

Who knows. It's a massive building with tens of thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel and then a catastrophic failure of millions of tons falling hundreds of feet... Lots of massive forces and energy at work here... To think that we are gonna have all the answers, or not find some anomalies along the way, is unrealistic, IMHO.|

But everyone loves a good conspiracy.. it's empowering to think that they are the keepers of some obscure knowledge and have access to things that the public doesn't... Even if they have to make it all up in their heads... LOL

I agree, I just find it all interesting. I also don't understand why people get so angry about questioning it.

You're right, who the hell knows. But when there is a interview shortly after 9/11 with the architect of the towers claiming he saw molten steel running like lava under the buildings, and then two years later he claims no one saw molten steel nor was there any claims of people seeing it?

Stuff like that make you wonder. Plus the owner taking out insurance policy for terrorist attacks just a few months before the attacks. The investigation of billions of dollars missing at the Pentagon at that time.

I could ramble on and on forever. I love it and find it interesting. Glad to talk to anyone about it. I just don't understand why some get so angry and defensive when the official story is challenged.

I agree, I just find it all interesting. I also don't understand why people get so angry about questioning it.

You're right, who the hell knows. But when there is a interview shortly after 9/11 with the architect of the towers claiming he saw molten steel running like lava under the buildings, and then two years later he claims no one saw molten steel nor was there any claims of people seeing it?

Stuff like that make you wonder. Plus the owner taking out insurance policy for terrorist attacks just a few months before the attacks. The investigation of billions of dollars missing at the Pentagon at that time.

I could ramble on and on forever. I love it and find it interesting. Glad to talk to anyone about it. I just don't understand why some get so angry and defensive when the official story is challenged.

Well, I never get angry, just a mixture of amused and annoyed. LOL

You know as well as I, that people first say something in a situation... could be a fire, or a shootout, or a terrorist attack, natural disaster, etc... and their initial recollections don't jive with others, or later even contradict themselves after the fact. It occurs in crimes, all sorts of stuff... When you go into fight or flight mode and your brain switches operations to the Limbic region, or "old brain", it processes information much differently. Your vision, perception of time and distance... your inability to do math or basic calculations, etc... Your cognitive abilities go straight out the window in those moments... so you always have to take what people say with a grain of salt...

And the tinfoil hat club loves to seize on those moments to concoct their conspiracies, because again, it makes them feel empowered, that they are the "ones in the know"... There are lots of good psychology studies on this human behavior...

Then they piece together things that really don't have any relevance...

1) Taking out an insurance policy... People do it all the time, and 99% of the time when there isn't an attack, or a fire, or a flood, etc... nobody gives it a second thought. The one time that there is, they go AHA! and ignore the 99 times that it didn't...

2) Money missing from the Pentagon... Money has been missing, mishandled, lied about what it was spent on, for generations... then suddenly the time it happens around an event they again yell SMOKING GUN FALSE FLAG OPERATION! when it is actually a pretty regular thing...

They ignore these things the majority of the time that it doesn't fit their narrative and then focus in on the one time it does and they pretend that that instance is the only time it happened... It's simply not true...

It's like when people say that "people die in 3's" when celebs die...

Everyone dies in 3's... or 5's... or 10's... It all depends on when you start counting. LOL

People like to make connections, they like to put things in buckets and make sense of the world around them, and as a result, we often see what we want to see. Some more than others... ;-)

Back
Top Bottom