Grand Jury will look at evidence of explosives used to take down WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 on 9/11

Well, I never get angry, just a mixture of amused and annoyed. LOL

You know as well as I, that people first say something in a situation... could be a fire, or a shootout, or a terrorist attack, natural disaster, etc... and their initial recollections don't jive with others, or later even contradict themselves after the fact. It occurs in crimes, all sorts of stuff... When you go into fight or flight mode and your brain switches operations to the Limbic region, or "old brain", it processes information much differently. Your vision, perception of time and distance... your inability to do math or basic calculations, etc... Your cognitive abilities go straight out the window in those moments... so you always have to take what people say with a grain of salt...

And the tinfoil hat club loves to seize on those moments to concoct their conspiracies, because again, it makes them feel empowered, that they are the "ones in the know"... There are lots of good psychology studies on this human behavior...

Then they piece together things that really don't have any relevance...

1) Taking out an insurance policy... People do it all the time, and 99% of the time when there isn't an attack, or a fire, or a flood, etc... nobody gives it a second thought. The one time that there is, they go AHA! and ignore the 99 times that it didn't...

2) Money missing from the Pentagon... Money has been missing, mishandled, lied about what it was spent on, for generations... then suddenly the time it happens around an event they again yell SMOKING GUN FALSE FLAG OPERATION! when it is actually a pretty regular thing...

They ignore these things the majority of the time that it doesn't fit their narrative and then focus in on the one time it does and they pretend that that instance is the only time it happened... It's simply not true...

It's like when people say that "people die in 3's" when celebs die...

Everyone dies in 3's... or 5's... or 10's... It all depends on when you start counting. LOL

People like to make connections, they like to put things in buckets and make sense of the world around them, and as a result, we often see what we want to see. Some more than others... ;-)

I mostly agree. Coincidences are way more common than people think. After all each and everyone of us is one in 400 million sperm.

But when theres coincidence after coincidence after coincidence. Things start getting redacted, covered up, people denying ever saying things they clearly said.

Take all the people who are connected to the Clintons who have died strange deaths. Most conservatives have no trouble believing the Clinton's are running a hit squad against all these people with nothing more than coincidences and circumstantial evidence.

But say something about bush possibly being involved in 9/11 and they freak the hell out. When there's probably way more coincidences and circumstantial evidence to prove that.

And it was 2.3 trillion dollars the Pentagon was being grilled for not being able to account for. Then a plane hits there building and all is forgiven. Just another coincidence.

I mostly agree. Coincidences are way more common than people think. After all each and everyone of us is one in 400 million sperm.

But when theres coincidence after coincidence after coincidence. Things start getting redacted, covered up, people denying ever saying things they clearly said.

Take all the people who are connected to the Clintons who have died strange deaths. Most conservatives have no trouble believing the Clinton's are running a hit squad against all these people with nothing more than coincidences and circumstantial evidence.

But say something about bush possibly being involved in 9/11 and they freak the hell out. When there's probably way more coincidences and circumstantial evidence to prove that.

And it was 2.3 trillion dollars the Pentagon was being grilled for not being able to account for. Then a plane hits there building and all is forgiven. Just another coincidence.

That was my point... we tend to ignore things all the time, until it happens in conjunction with something we are paying attention to and then we make a connection whether there was one or not.

Eg. You think of a song for no reason, and half an hour later it comes on the radio and we are like OMG! Meanwhile, we think of 50 songs a day and go weeks or months without it immediately coming on the radio... but when the law of probability kicks in and one finally plays, we ignore the 543 that didn't come up and think that that one is somehow significant in some way, or "odd"... But it isn't.

Lots of Clinton associates died weird deaths, but if they weren't the clintons, they wouldn't have such a vast network, and nobody would notice because we wouldn't be paying attention to them.

The notion that Bush was somehow involved in this, is idiotic. It's fodder for the tinfoil hat types, and it can make entertaining dinner conversations but that's about it...

The 9/11 attacks were planned well before Bush even ran for office. There was chatter about a big attack, later we found a training camp with an airplane fuselage where they were obviously training for some sort of takeover of commercial jets, again, way prior to Bush running for office.

The magnitude of an operation like this, is staggering, and to keep it quiet? Honkey please... haha

Kennedy being shot is one thing. You could have a shooter or two take a couple shots and only a few people needed to be involved.

Bringing down 4 planes and several buildings and the Pentagon being hit, etc... That is a monumental task and would have had to involve hundreds of people...

The chances of all of them keeping their mouths shut? LOL

Well, I never get angry, just a mixture of amused and annoyed. LOL

You know as well as I, that people first say something in a situation... could be a fire, or a shootout, or a terrorist attack, natural disaster, etc... and their initial recollections don't jive with others, or later even contradict themselves after the fact. It occurs in crimes, all sorts of stuff... When you go into fight or flight mode and your brain switches operations to the Limbic region, or "old brain", it processes information much differently. Your vision, perception of time and distance... your inability to do math or basic calculations, etc... Your cognitive abilities go straight out the window in those moments... so you always have to take what people say with a grain of salt...

And the tinfoil hat club loves to seize on those moments to concoct their conspiracies, because again, it makes them feel empowered, that they are the "ones in the know"... There are lots of good psychology studies on this human behavior...

Then they piece together things that really don't have any relevance...

1) Taking out an insurance policy... People do it all the time, and 99% of the time when there isn't an attack, or a fire, or a flood, etc... nobody gives it a second thought. The one time that there is, they go AHA! and ignore the 99 times that it didn't...

2) Money missing from the Pentagon... Money has been missing, mishandled, lied about what it was spent on, for generations... then suddenly the time it happens around an event they again yell SMOKING GUN FALSE FLAG OPERATION! when it is actually a pretty regular thing...

They ignore these things the majority of the time that it doesn't fit their narrative and then focus in on the one time it does and they pretend that that instance is the only time it happened... It's simply not true...

It's like when people say that "people die in 3's" when celebs die...

Everyone dies in 3's... or 5's... or 10's... It all depends on when you start counting. LOL

People like to make connections, they like to put things in buckets and make sense of the world around them, and as a result, we often see what we want to see. Some more than others... ;-)

No connections needed

One of the most surveilled buildings in the United States would have to be the Pentagon - Cameras from the building facing the lawn - cameras from the lawn facing the building - cameras in the hallway’s - cameras in the parking lot - Check out any pre-9/11 photographs of the Pentagon and look at the cameras - Cameras Everywhere Every angle Every approach

There should be immense amounts of video evidence that puts all speculation to rest - Where is it ?

To my knowledge there’s .2 ms of film available

And what about the two missing holes ?

Where did the two 8 foot in diameter - 10,000 pound mostly Titanium engines traveling 600mph go ?

I’m not an engineer but I’m thinking if an aluminum fuselage makes a big ass hole that they’re aught to be some sort of impact indicator from the massive engines on either side

If you can adequately answer these questions and a few others- I could get on board with the conspiracies being nonsense

No connections needed

One of the most surveilled buildings in the United States would have to be the Pentagon - Cameras from the building facing the lawn - cameras from the lawn facing the building - cameras in the hallway’s - cameras in the parking lot - Check out any pre-9/11 photographs of the Pentagon and look at the cameras - Cameras Everywhere Every angle Every approach

There should be immense amounts of video evidence that puts all speculation to rest - Where is it ?

To my knowledge there’s .2 ms of film available

And what about the two missing holes ?

Where did the two 8 foot in diameter - 10,000 pound mostly Titanium engines traveling 600mph go ?

I’m not an engineer but I’m thinking if an aluminum fuselage makes a big ass hole that they’re aught to be some sort of impact indicator from the massive engines on either side

If you can adequately answer these questions and a few others- I could get on board with the conspiracies being nonsense

In 2001 surveillance cameras were analog and filmed at 1 FPS (if they were the latest and greatest). Trying to capture an image of something going 600 MPH at 1 FPS is damn near impossible.

Not saying that everything else you said is wrong, or that it was even a plane that hit it, but that there not being any video of it happening isn't surprising.

It's not like the second tower that was hit which had hundreds of cameras filming it from quite a ways back. I've never seen surveillance footage of the plane hitting the south tower (or the north tower for that matter) and we know that happened.

In 2001 surveillance cameras were analog and filmed at 1 FPS (if they were the latest and greatest). Trying to capture an image of something going 600 MPH at 1 FPS is damn near impossible.

Not saying that everything else you said is wrong, or that it was even a plane that hit it, but that there not being any video of it happening isn't surprising.

It's not like the second tower that was hit which had hundreds of cameras filming it from quite a ways back. I've never seen surveillance footage of the plane hitting the south tower (or the north tower for that matter) and we know that happened.

Yeah, and back then, time lapse video was common. Snapping something every few seconds... Your $200 Ring system from Amazon is light years ahead of what they had back then...

And there was lots of wreckage and stuff found... But tell this to a conspiracy person and they just ignore it.

Because they WANT to believe the conspiracy... being that "guy in the know" is part of their ego, their persona... and they aren't going to let pesky facts get in the way of their fantasy...

Yeah, and back then, time lapse video was common. Snapping something every few seconds... Your $200 Ring system from Amazon is light years ahead of what they had back then...

And there was lots of wreckage and stuff found... But tell this to a conspiracy person and they just ignore it.

Because they WANT to believe the conspiracy... being that "guy in the know" is part of their ego, their persona... and they aren't going to let pesky facts get in the way of their fantasy...

Well there was also eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane hit the pentagon as well, but I suppose they were just crisis actors. :evil:

starts some ****.jpg

Well there was also eye witnesses who stated they saw the plane hit the pentagon as well, but I suppose they were just crisis actors. :evil:

Exactly!

Plus all the people on the planes.. I mean, we have HD video of the planes flying into the towers, at least one of them... then there are the hundreds of people onboard all 4 flights, the pilots and staff... then you would have to involve the airlines into the mix...

The notion is ludicrous and it alarms me that people who buy into this insanity, are allowed to own guns... LOL

Back
Top Bottom