• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gun/Pawn shops you HATE, and/or those you LOVE?

Good
Mainstreet Firearms - One of the few places that I enjoy talking with the employees. They also have anything you want pretty much.
Cherokee Gun & Pawn - I've only seen them at shows but have gotten some of the best deals and best customer service with them.
The Trigger Shop in Hoschton - Mainly a show dealer but they have a small store front. Knowledgeable and competitive pricing on new items.
Dixie Ammo Dump in Hoschton - The owner is very down to earth and nice to deal with he knows his guns plus has great deals. He also consigns firearms on Gunbroker.

Mediocre
Bullseye l'ville - I've been going there for years and sometimes it is a mixed bag. I've gotten good deals from them and decent trade value out of them for my weapons but all in all I don't prefer them. There are some employees that are excellent to deal with and others that treat you like an idiot. I really hate their range but it is decent if it is convenient for you. I think after they have seen your face over and over and over they being to show real respect, especially when you know what you are talking about. Honestly, I don't go there much for purchases anymore.

The only bad I've really seen has been at Eastman shows. Almost every time I hit their shows I leave disappointed. my 2 cents.

been to GA Fireline love them Hi-caliber and big woods all good service Pannells i have a friend that works there and i hate to say it not a fan at all went in the rang didn't buy ammo came out paid and decided to buy some was told if i wanted to buy 9mm ammo i had to buy more range time and go shoot at least one round off. this pissed me off they said they could only sale the ammo for range use well i just used there range and used ammo i need to restock will not go back. an to top it off was in there for maybe 15-20 mins and felt like i had been in most ranges for a few hours ventilation sucks

Back
Top Bottom