• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO deadly force

I am probably in that category of those who should, but I have a few issues. You don't get paid enough, I hate to shave more than every 3rd day and I only get a hair cut every 2-3 years. Then I usually donate my hair.

Just make sure you marry like I did, my wife makes more than I do. And yea the shaving everyday absolutely sucks.

That is some of the folks mindset on here. I just think it is sad they are so ignorant that they can not see their way of thinking is jaded. I can understand their points of view, EVEN AGREE WITH THEM. But they are so stupid that they honestly believe every cop in the world is out to get them and nothing but a revenue collector. Just sad.
\

I understand that some cops absolutely have no business wearing a badge, But good freaking grief! Some stuff I read on here just blows my mind. An sorry is my punctuation or spelling are incorrect, I only have an Associates Degree from a junior college.

Just make sure you marry like I did, my wife makes more than I do. And yea the shaving everyday absolutely sucks.

Don't know about you Ryno, but I really like that first shave of the work cycle. I don't shave on my days off, so my facial hairs get good and soft over the weekend. Come Monday morning, it is a close clean shave without the burning like fire! Come Wednesday though, it hurts! LOL

I would like to see The LEO's hold each other accountable when crossing the line . I see story after story about the abuse of power in the name of officer safety and serious even fatal mistakes made . There are still a lot of good honest LEO's out there who have to deal with the carelessness of fellow officers and the response of the public . I know my wife and kids are afraid of cops and it was NOT that way when I was a kid . I would like to tell my kids not to be scared but honestly I can't. I would also like to see military Rules Of Engagement card in the wallet of every LEO . My .02

\

I understand that some cops absolutely have no business wearing a badge, But good freaking grief! Some stuff I read on here just blows my mind. An sorry is my punctuation or spelling are incorrect, I only have an Associates Degree from a junior college.

You seem like a far more intelligent LEO than I am used to talking to.

I would like to see The LEO's hold each other accountable when crossing the line . I see story after story about the abuse of power in the name of officer safety and serious even fatal mistakes made . There are still a lot of good honest LEO's out there who have to deal with the carelessness of fellow officers and the response of the public . I know my wife and kids are afraid of cops and it was NOT that way when I was a kid . I would like to tell my kids not to be scared but honestly I can't. I would also like to see military Rules Of Engagement card in the wallet of every LEO . My .02

Send me one and I will put it in my wallet.

I understand that being a police officer is a difficult job . You have to make split second life altering decisions that people have all the time in the world to pick apart. I get that but some of them are just rediculous . Like what went down in Miami not to long ago. 20 police officers fired over 300 rounds at a vehicle . There is no reason for all that .

I understand that being a police officer is a difficult job . You have to make split second life altering decisions that people have all the time in the world to pick apart. I get that but some of them are just rediculous . Like what went down in Miami not to long ago. 20 police officers fired over 300 rounds at a vehicle . There is no reason for all that .

As a former police officer...I 150% agree with that ^

Back
Top Bottom