• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking to change insurance carriers, who should I use?

Geico has been pretty good to me
I use Geico for my truck and Statefarm for home... I was better off with separate rates than bundling my services together with either of them. My best advice is to do some rate shopping but be weary of Hard Credit Checks (you can ask the sales reps if it is hard or soft :rolleyes:). To much rate shopping can drop your credit score a few points every time a new place checks it out.

Gents,

I've been with the "good hands" folks for way longer than I would like to admit. Pricing keeps creeping up and it's at the point now where I've just gotta look at other options. I'll need to transfer both automobile for three cars and homeowners.

I wish I was eligible for USAA, but unless they've just started offering coverage to "next door neighbors," that isn't an option for me.

Who do you recommend?
Yep just had a claim with them. First one in 14 years ! A hand on each shoulder stuck it in and used Ben Gay !

Was your Dad in the military? If he was I believe you are eligible.

Only eligible is your parent who was in the military uses USAA
If that parent uses some other company then the children are not eligible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep just had a claim with them. First one in 14 years ! A hand on each shoulder stuck it in and used Ben Gay !

I still can't fathom why ins companies act the way they do

My parents used auto owners for 28 years
With no claims
Then they had two small fender bender claims in two years and got cancelled

Really?
You cancel a 30 year customer for two claims totaling less than $8k combined ?

Then when my parents shopped around they found much lower prices

Everything listed above is true
Don't bother being loyal to any company
They certainally dong give a sh*t about you other than to cash your check , raise your rates every year and cancel you if you ever make a claim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom