• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No one should buy aluminum body trucks...

What will everyone ***** about when ford chevy and dodge use aluminum bodies? If it works it works. If not... hopefully they phase it out and I will skip than generation in 12 years when those years fall in my price range.

Btw who slams stuff into the bed of a nice truck without a bed liner? I would feel sick!

If Magpul made a drop in bed liner they would clean up!

It's a stupid commercial about dropping the tool box into the bed. How many folks that purchase a new truck that expensive won't be adding a bedliner for protection? Not many I'm guessing.........

I'm right around the corner from Billy Howell Ford, I see the pricing.

I have a 2006 Ford F-150 crew cab, I'm sure I'll have to keep it running for the rest of my life.
I can buy a little cabin on some property for what they want for a new truck nowadays....

So if you **** up and drop stuff in a truck that isn't made to drop things in (none of them are)
then it's a bad thing? How about don't slam oversized heavy product in your truck.
I'd rather have the bed give than other more expensive and dehibilitating stuff.
What the videos don't show is the damage to the frame, spring hangers and drivetrain, that occurs when that kind of weight is dumped into any vehicle that isn't designed to handle that type of cargo/loading.

Have you even priced trucks lately?
LOL. Now why would I go and do a damn fool thing like that? new pickup trucks are for people that run businesses and can take depreciation or people that have no problem paying the upside down note for three years.

Back
Top Bottom