• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No one should buy aluminum body trucks...

Unfortunately some people take the 84 month route to get a payment they can manage to help them keep up with the Jones. I thought 72 was as long as it went, then out came 84 months. I am waiting on mortgage companies to just pick up car notes on 15 and 30 year terms at this point.

They might have to. Some of the higher end trucks and SUV's are going for what I bought my first house for.

Unfortunately some people take the 84 month route to get a payment they can manage to help them keep up with the Jones. I thought 72 was as long as it went, then out came 84 months. I am waiting on mortgage companies to just pick up car notes on 15 and 30 year terms at this point.

I recently saw an offer for 96 months.

They might have to. Some of the higher end trucks and SUV's are going for what I bought my first house for.
I paid $68k for my current house. That would barely get me a descent new 4x4 F-250. I was literally about to buy a new Sierra with the 6.2 a couple months ago and then it hit me.....what the **** am I doing? Over 5 years, I would literally have pissed away about $20k from just depreciation. I'll just drive what I have now until a great deal comes along.

I paid $68k for my current house. That would barely get me a descent new 4x4 F-250. I was literally about to buy a new Sierra with the 6.2 a couple months ago and then it hit me.....what the **** am I doing? Over 5 years, I would literally have pissed away about $20k from just depreciation. I'll just drive what I have now until a great deal comes along.

Yep I'm planning on keeping the 2006 running until I die, lol, cause the price of a new truck would take me out.

I recently saw an offer for 96 months.

upload_2016-12-21_14-43-10.png

Back
Top Bottom