• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

USPS Money Orders

I intended to get cash and ship minutes later.

Deposit works unless it bounces and I have shipped , sometimes takes awhile to fail to clear.

The point of getting a USPS MO or receiving same is guaranteed funds. The USPS is guarantor they should always have cash on hand we aren’t talking tens of thousands of dollars .
"Should have?" Remember, we're talking about the US Government here. :lol:

Remember that when your deposit “clears” at tour bank, your bank is just giving you “provisional” credit for the deposit. Such that if your deposit bounces in the bank a week or two later, your bank can take the money back from you, for up to 30 days.

So you are probably safer waiting for the usps money order to upload into the system at the USPS and having them verify it before you ship.

Exactly right

"Should have?" Remember, we're talking about the US Government here. :lol:

That’s exacty what I said when I left thats the issue

Granted several folks tried hard to valaidate and were apologetic except for the bitch who demanded I give the money order to her to keep.

Foxtrot Yankee

RIght you are sir

We waited in line on Saturday at Newnan for 45 min, on a Saturday only one person working..... 2 people from being helped Emma has to go to the restroom but they don’t have a restroom.

I wish she was a lil boy, I would’ve let her piss on the wall.

Cash don’t bounce...
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

I can beat all of this !!! Powder Springs post office. Won’t / can’t cash postal money order over $150. Had one for $250 . So I go in buy a money order for $525. Leave the counter , get back in line . My turn comes up and I get the SAME teller who sold me the one for $525 . You know what he told me ? I can’t cash this , I don’t have enough money and it’s to big for this branch ! WELL I got a little testy and let him have it ! Not supposed to go to that post office anymore by request ot postal people ! F****g dumb a$$ ‘s !!! Beat that !

I did cash one two weeks in Newnan (where Emma should have peed on wall) luckily no one on line flew through guy chased for $1345

Too many worthless folks work for USPS , not all but too many

I sold a firearm to a person out of state.
Received FFL via email
Received USPS MO (Two)
Drove to USPS in Peachtree City today as I planned to ship UPS nearby.

#1 We dont have enough $$ on hand to cash those. Hmm buying USPS MO requires cash but you cannot cash them???

#2 Well can you validate the money orders? Well.......80 minutes later , seriously 1 hour 20 minutes. They validated the smaller one but could not the larger.
Now they could not say its not good / real but cannot say that it is.
In fact the “System” requires 48 hrs to upload and since these were bought Saturday wait until tomorrow.

But wait there’s more. The lady (very nice) handed me the two then the supervisor said give those back you cannot leave with them!
I placed into my wallet and said watch.
She scolded the lady for handing to me.
Told me I would be prosecuted for fraud if I deposited and they (either was bad).

But but but she could not say if good or bad so she wanted to keep.
The ones that work at the post office here in Dville look like your avatar

Back
Top Bottom