• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anyone thinking about buying Ford

TESLA = electric DeLorean

Musk has his hands in too many ventures to make any of them profitable. He has relied on Fed subsidies to keep afloat, which might be cut off at any point.

As long as there are oil companies there will be cars with gasoline powered engines.
Correct....and all his "ventures" depend on subsidies.

The new Ford F250 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel Engine with the six speed engine is no joke, if I was in the market for a truck it would be the F250 with the 6.7L

I rented one the other day, and pulled a 33ft trailer to FL, we got 16 miles to the gallon, and it didn't downshift or rev once. Absolutely no complaints with this truck.

I think Ford has a winner with this one.
I have one of those, and concur.

Whether or not a stock is cheap can not be determined by the price per share alone. A stock could sell at $.10 per share and be overpriced. Another stock could sell for $10k per share and be cheap.

I have not bought individual stocks for a long time because I don't have the right temperament. I've read lots of books (for whatever that's worth) and I'm aware of some of the psychological pitfalls. Even understanding what I should do, I'd agonize over a stock whether it was down or up and become obsessed with trying to figure out why. I was driving myself crazy.

Ford is intriguing to me because it does look like it might be good value right now. Have to look into it more. As others have mentioned, the dividend is solid and you can set up a DRIP. I'm interested.

TAKE A LOOK AT ALTRIA THEY JUST BOUGHT A A BIG CHUNK OF A MARIJUNNA COMPANY IN CANADA
Pot stocks are all over the place for the past 6 months. They’re being short sold like crazy, and the market in Canada, where most of them are selling at the moment, is not settled yet. The illegal weed sales still far out number legal sales.

The biggest company, Canopy, has dropped from $52 to about $30 in a few months. Some of the others are solid, but a bunch are fly-by-night operations being run by crooks looking to make a quick profit. They’ll settle down in a few months. Until then I’d stay away from weed. Until/unless the USA decriminalizes it. They go crazy for a week, make some cash, and get the hell out.

Back
Top Bottom