• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok men … I need some help

Protein powder,+ greens, colotral minerals, tastes pretty bad, mix it in some kind of juice, maybe pomegranate..drink it in the morning for breakfast, kind of a super food, I quit this yrs ago because I quit wanting to eat, and just drink this, it will also grow muscle mass for your work out, if u want put some Korean red ginseng in it, but just 1 drop of the ginseng!

I lost almost 50 lbs in 2012/2013. I lost most of the weight before I started doing daily cardio with multi sets of crunches (500 total).

Like coolformula coolformula said, it's your daily intake that needs to be reduced to start the ball rolling. It is much harder for a fat 50+ guy trying to run 2-3 miles a day....believe me, I know.

I mainly stuck with the 2 fist size portion. Eat anything you want (within reason) as long as it is no bigger than your two fists. When you get hungry in between, drink lots of water.

Like desert? So do I. I had the one bite rule. Take one bite, and then put your napkin on it. I traveled a lot back in the day and ate out often with customers. If I took my napkin off the desert to keep eating I looked like a pig. So I didn't eat any more.

Remember, you don't have to eat everything on your plate. The food will be there till the day you die. I am pretty certain that on my deathbed Little Caesar's pizza and big Macs will be available. I will wait to taste them again.

DON'T eat past 6 pm at night. If you can't stick to that rule, change your schedule.

Just turned 54 today been doing keto with my wife and we walk a lot of mountain trails . I have dropped from 255 to 215 my blood pressure went way down and my lower back ,knees and ankles don't bother me like they did before. But take all the free advice and find out what works for you.

Back
Top Bottom