• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS Sucks

GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
I thought a package had gotten stolen, but it turns out the Post office is taking their sweet ass time to get it from Kennasaw to Sandy Springs. I could have walked there and back in less time. WTF?

January 13, 2019
In Transit to Next Facility
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.
January 9, 2019, 6:26 pm
Departed Post Office
KENNESAW, GA 30144
January 9, 2019, 4:08 pm
USPS in possession of item
KENNESAW, GA 30144
January 8, 2019
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

I was just reading the tracking history for a package I'm waiting on from Newnan. It was supposed to be here Friday. Started out at the Newnan post office on the 8th. Then on to Atlanta . From Atlanta it went to Jacksonville which is normal procedure. But instead of coming back North to me here in Darien it went West to Pensacola. Last activity showed it going back to Jacksonville. Then it said my package would be late but was on its way.
Duhhh...
:frusty: :smash:

I'm beginning to wonder if the government shutdown is giving USPS government holidays. I have a couple of packages that are taking unusually long. One was shipped from Naples, FL on the 3rd. I did choose first class, but that usually takes about 4-5 days.

Sent a USPS MO to Houston TX before Christmas, got to Houston in 4 days, good enough deal. Spent the next 10 days bouncing around different post offices in Houston area.

Thank goodness I popped for sending it priority mail, for the tracking.

The real problem with USPS is that the workers are in a union. They hide behind the union contract. Do less than stellar jobs and EXPECT you to accept their crappy work as the best you can get.

Yeah, I smell a rat. USPS is pretty ****ty most of the time, but it looks like they are going out of the way to play "package roulette" lately. Rat Basterds.
UPS - where's my package, we're currently doing an investigation on completion we will Enlighten you of where your package might possibly be

FedEx- where's my package. We are currently routing your package through a hub in another state in order to bypass several Lanes of involve traffic
USPS- where's my package. We don't care where your package is we're not really sure you had a package if anybody sees a package with your name on it will call you don't call us
Amazon- where's my package. Dude we're already in your house you're out of beer and your salami is starting to tastes like it's going bad will have some shipped to you at no charge and here's a promo $10 off because we wipe their feet on your mat

Back
Top Bottom