• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Work Stress?

All work is stressful, there's risk involved, the game of life is stressful, we're all in and nobody is getting out alive.

The way to deal with it is purpose. Do you like what you're doing, are you working towards a goal? Or are you just clocking in and clocking out. Does 5 o'clock on Friday excite you?

You're young, if the corporate game is for you then drive yourself to the top relentlessly. If it's not for you start working relentlessly to get out. **** or get off the pot, don't stay in one spot.

Also Understand that this advice is coming from a loser who measures his success in how many people he offended with memes that day. But I am a genuinely happy person, when I'm with my wife and family at night I'm just a big playful goofball with zero stress. Money can't buy that.
One can meme and be ceo

Quit giving a ****. Unless you own your own company you dont need to stress over work.

Employees only do enough to not get fired, employers only pay enough to keep employees from quitting.
20% do the work, 80% are worthless and demand the most credit in any company ........ and almost all company's promote though incompetence ........
I had to learn the hard way; but I leaned this over the years........ stay out of management (baby sitting) do your work to the best of your ability and remember three words for a stress free life ....
>>>>>>>>> NOT MY PROBLEM <<<<<<<

20% do the work, 80% are worthless and demand the most credit in any company ........ and almost all company's promote though incompetence ........
I had to learn the hard way; but I leaned this over the years........ stay out of management (baby sitting) do your work to the best of your ability and remember three words for a stress free life ....
>>>>>>>>> NOT MY PROBLEM <<<<<<<
100% I catch myself getting upset about having to work under someone that i have more experience than and that i could just as easily be in their position if i was in the "in crowd". Had to start channeling that into doing something for myself on the side. Now im about to really quit giving a **** around here.

Back
Top Bottom